For the ones with display background: When managing banner campaigns people are pretty used to work with lifetime campaign budget, which means you can define a campaign time with the wish to evenly spread budget. FB is now optimizing that a certain budget will be spent in defined time period. I guess it will help FB selling more inventory to media agencies.
- Can digital marketing change the world? Teddy Goff´s keynote at IBM Smarter Business in Stockholm
- Maersk: An inspiring B2B social media case
- Updated overview of social media landscape 2013: Conversation Prism
- Bye Bye Facebook offers and Facebook questions
- Pinterest Profiles for Businesses
- 1 billion people using Facebook
- Interview with Mark Zuckerberg at TechCrunch
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- New Google SERP incl pictures for a standard page? https://t.co/b2p9E6vRwi 3 months ago
- Excellent ideas for better ecommerce category pages lnkd.in/gwXg3tf 4 months ago
- Will Black Friday soon be as big as Christmas in Sweden? Make sure right amount of budget is allocated! #Adwords… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 months ago
- Google autocomplete reveals people's thoughts on European countries my favorite: "Austria is in which country" dailym.ai/2dt8ksb 5 months ago
- I am going - anybody joining in on it? lnkd.in/ennP__t 6 months ago
cartoon earned media engagement Face facebook FAcebook ad changes Facebook Ad management Facebook Ads facebook app Facebook campaigns Facebook changes Facebook Offers Facebook pages facebook photos Facebook Questions Facebook quotes Facebook Stats Facebook timeline Facebook user statistics friendsheet Interview news consumption Open Graph apps Pinterest Pinterest for Business reach social media Social media research
Facebook is the best that has happened to digital marketing since Sponsored Links. Got to love it!